Retail Manager 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
A great opportunity to join Bridgewater State University Dining Program! Oversee a retail location with 4 resturants which offers morning and late night hours includes a brand new concept and opportunity to enhance menus! Join us in an exciting environment! Take the opportunity to oversee our Dunkin' location on campus along with late night dining. Work with our culinary and marketing teams to continue the growth of 4 branded concepts on campus.Work with supervisors, Director of Operations and the Executive Chefs to bring the food program alive for the students!
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Food Manager 2 for Bridgewater State University located in Bridgewater, MA. Bridgewater State University is a public university with its main campus in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. It is the largest of nine state universities in Massachusetts.
Our successful candidate will have proven leadership experience, excellent customer service, promote a customer/client centered culture and promote partnerships. Knowledge of menu planning, culinary innovation, and the ability to coordinate catering initiatives to drive sales growth and track results is preferred!
The successful candidate will:
- lead frontline teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes; and
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a history of strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- prior experience promoting national brands with clients and customers in a campus environment; and/or
- proven client relationship and customer service skills.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.