Retail Manager 2
A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where your leadership can make a difference.
Sodexo is currently seeking a Retail Manager 2 for LVH Cedar Crest in Allentown, PA.
Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH)–Cedar Crest, a premier regional hospital in Allentown, Pa., not only offers extraordinary care to you and your family, but cares for you like you are our family.Our campus serves as the hub for many specialty services you or your loved ones may need, including our highly regarded cancer center, pediatric care at Lehigh
Allentown is the fastest growing major city in Pennsylvania and just a short drive away from the "City of Brotherly Love", Philadelphia, PA.
he Retail Manager 2 will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of retail operations at the unit. We are looking for a charismatic and organized individual to support a team of 15-25 associates.
**If you have retail food service or contract foodservice management experience
you are encouraged to apply now!**
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations in multiple Food Retail venues.
- deliver high quality food service while engaging with customers;
- be a hands-on leader, team player;
- provide excellent customer service – leading a team while maintaining a clean, safe environment;
- lead frontline teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes; and
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.