Retail Manager 2
Put your passion for people to work.
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for foodservice in Sharon, PA. This a a 251 bed community hospital located in northwestern Pennsylvania, midway between Pittsburgh, Erie, and Cleveland, Ohio. This is a Day Shift position (6:00am-2:30pm), Monday - Friday, with some weekends and holidays as the business needs dictate. The cafe at Sharon Regional hosts a number of options including Grab 'n Go station, salad bar, and hot entree choices. This location serves 300 people per day at this healthcare facility. The successful candidate must be flexible to assist in other areas of the food operation as business needs arise, supporting frontline staff and filling in where assistance is needed.
Get to know the account: https://www.sharonregionalmedical.org/
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations in the cafe, delivering high quality service while engaging with customers;
- be a hands-on leader AND team player;
- provide excellent customer service – leading a team while maintaining a clean, safe environment;
- Work well with employees, physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff as part of a team;
- Be outcome focused, innovative, and have good time management skills;
- lead frontline employees, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes;
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills and supervisory experience
- have food management experience with a focus on front of the house retail operations
- has strong understanding of POS systems, cash handling management and computer software
- can manage multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of customer service
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.