Retail Manager 2
We are SodexoMagic!
In 2006, Sodexo, Inc. joined forces with Magic Johnson Enterprises which resulted in a joint venture called SodexoMagic. By leveraging the power of business entrepreneur and NBA all-star, Earvin “Magic” Johnson’s brand with Sodexo’s extensive portfolio of quality-of-life offerings, SodexoMagic effectively provides flexible, innovative, and comprehensive service solutions that have a broad consumer appeal to the marketplace. This strategic alliance, 51% owned by Earvin “Magic“ Johnson and 49% owned by Sodexo, Inc., allows for an unrivaled partnership in providing creative dining and facilities management solutions.
At SodexoMagic, we sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality, safeguard wellness and create a just and more equitable future for all people. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated services via these segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Campus, and Airline Lounges. We are in search of our next “Magic Maker” at the following location:
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for RWJ Barnabas Health located in Hamilton, NJ. This is a great opportunity for a leader to make a difference in the lives of patients, customers and staff.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven client relationship skills
- Successful customer service skills
- restaurant or retail background experience
- Marketing and Merchandising experience preferred
To learn more about SodexoMagic and read a message from Earvin “Magic” Johnson himself, click here.
Learn more about RWJ Barnabas Health here
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.