Retail Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for Crouse Hospital, a 350 bed acute care located in Syracuse, NY. This is a great opportunity for a leader to make a difference in the lives of patients, customers and staff.
The Retail Manager 2 at this location will manage a team of 60 union, client staff, our "At Your Request" room service program and retail operation of our "Jazzman's Cafe & Bakery" located in the Irving lobby of the hospital.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced fretail manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation;
- daily operation standards.
- payroll and scheduling;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven client relationship skills
- Successful customer service skills
- restaurant or retail background experience
- Marketing and Merchandising experience preferred
Learn more about Crouse Health here
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly & supervisory food service workers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.