Retail Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for TCU located in Fort Worth, TX.
This position will manage retail volume in the Brown Lupton Student Center which consists of two units. We also have a Starbuck's We Proudly Brew grab and go unit, we will be launching a new walk out format convenience store fall of 2024, and a select service Chick Fil A. Both the CFA and Starbuck's unit will be converted to full stores in the coming year. The candidate must have retail and coffee service experience. The candidate will be reporting to the Retail Manager III for the unit, and will manage up to 35 hourly union employees. The successful candidate will have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends and evenings as needed.
- Ensures there is a zero-harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced retail manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven client relationship skills
- Successful customer service skills
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.