Retail Manager 2
Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center located in Lafayette, LA. Our Lady of Lourdes RMC is comprised of a main hospital with 200-beds, Women's and Children’s Hospital with 110 beds plus 50 NICU beds and a Heart Hospital with 30 beds located in Lafayette, LA. Lourdes is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System, which is the largest locally owned, not-for-profit health system in Louisiana.
Learn more about Our Lady of Lourdes RMC at About Us | Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center | Lafayette, LA (lourdesrmc.com)
The successful candidate will:
- Establish strong customer service with the client.
- make sound decisions considering market conditions.
- experience with both basic and upscale catering.
- effectively drive retail sales while managing the cost of business
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff of approximately 15 direct reports.
- Overseeing day to day operations at Cafe, Coffee Kiosks and additional Retail outlets
- Directs daily operations to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures brand standards and regulatory requirements are met.
- Implements and fully utilizes all brand required tools and programs.
- cash handing process.
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance.
- frontline training programs.
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven client relationship skills
- knowledge of data analytics, Sodexo programs and be focused on increasing sales.
- Successful customer service skills
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.