Retail Manager 2
A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where your leadership can make a difference
Sodexo is seeking an experienced leader for a Retail Manager 2 position at Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital located in Greensboro, NC. As Cone Health’s flagship, The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital is the largest (700 beds) and most comprehensive medical center within our five-county region.
The Retail Manager 2 will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of retail operations. We are looking for a charismatic and organized individual to support a team of 50 frontline associates.
**If you have retail food service or contract foodservice management experience
you are encouraged to apply now!**
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations in multiple Food Retail venues.
- deliver high quality food service while engaging with customers;
- be a hands-on leader, team player;
- provide excellent customer service – leading a team while maintaining a clean, safe environment;
- lead frontline teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes; and
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have at least 2-3 years food management experience with a focus on front of the house retail operations, catering/banquet management experience is a plus;
- has strong understanding of POS systems, cash handling management and computer software
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate proven client relationship and customer service skills.
**Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.**
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.