Retail Manager 2
Working together, supporting your team, reaching for the best in a high-volume, high paced environment is second nature to you.
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 2 for North Carolina A&T State University located in Greensboro, NC. This Retail manager will manage the Retail venues. This role will be highly involved in brand training and standards, customer service, team development and engagement, marketing, and a strong focus on team retention and satisfaction. This Retail Manager will be overseeing 3 unit concepts of nation and in-house brands and supervisor over 40 hourly associates. The right fit candidate will have a strong food service background and multi-unit management experience.
North Carolina A&T State University is the largest HBCU in the nation. With an enrollment of just over 13,000 student North Carolina A&T State University continues to grow, both academically and from a foodservice perspective. Sodexo-Aggie Dining manages all National, proprietary and in-house brands and dining concepts with 2 main dining facilities as well as a full-service catering department. The Retail Manager will have oversight of two National retail brands as well as a an in-house dining concept. This role will be highly involved in brand training and standards, customer service, team development and engagement, marketing, and a strong focus on team retention and satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to be part of a progressive, innovative and creative team!!
The successful candidate will:
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline staff.
- provide stellar customer services.
- ensure company food and physical safety programs and standards are followed.
- conduct retail brand standard audits (in-house and national brands).
- maintain integrity of retail branded concept standards (national and in-house brands).
- manage the opening and closing the operation as well daily retail food service operations.
- ensure all needed signage is in place.
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing, and ordering standards are in place.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service.
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production, and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.