Retail Manager 3
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Manager 3 at Stormont Vail Hospital in Topeka, Kansas. This food service manager will manage and direct all food retail locations throughout the medical center and will assist with catering. The Retail Manager will be a dynamic team player with a strong background in managing frontline staff and developing teams in any food services environment.
This strategic leadership position offers a competitive salary and a rich benefits package that kicks in day 1!
The successful candidate will:
- manage all retail operations including catering for the hospital
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline staff and supervisors
- interact with customers, hospital staff, and visitors to ensure customer satisfaction
- oversee cash handing processes and POS programming and maintenance
- manage vendor relationships and compliance
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place
- coordinate department safety and sanitation
We are looking for candidates who have:
- management experience in the food service industry (restaurants, catering, hospitality, hotels, etc.)
- previous experience working in a high volume facility
- high-level knowledge of food safety and sanitation
Learn more about Stormont Vail Health, click here.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.