Retail Manager 3
With your leadership excellence, you’re ready to move up to the next level.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!
Sodexo Campus Segment is seeking a Retail Manager 3 for Champlain College located in Burlington, VT. As the Retail Manager, you will have oversight of multiple retail locations including a We Proudly Serve Starbucks and a Cru5h operation. We are looking for an innovative leader who is comfortable with technology advances, learning new retail programs and who has strong employee engagement skills and can drive strategic growth.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
The successful candidate will:
- lead front-line teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes; and/or
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a history of strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- prior experience promoting national brands with clients and customers in a campus environment; and/or
- proven client relationship and customer service skills.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.