Retail Operations Manager
Managing a large team is your super power. Bring your talent to a new role at Sodexo.
Sodexo is seeking a Retail Food Operations Manager for Sunrise Hospital located in Las Vegas, NV. Sunrise Hospital is a large high volume HCA account feeding 700 patients per meal. The Food Operations Manager will have primary responsibility for retail operations which include a Cafeteria and 2 Coffee Kiosks.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the largest for-profit healthcare provider in the US, offers a unique career opportunity for you to partner within and join our growing nationwide HCA portfolio of business.
We are looking for individuals with the ability to manage labor efficiently and a proven track record of driving patient satisfaction.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- have demonstrated knowledge of regulatory compliance in a healthcare environment
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
- have managed a union workforce
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in retail operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.