Join our mission to transform the convenience industry by putting people first and obsessing about extraordinary food and drinks. We just can’t bear the thought of being boring. We like to have fun and be a bit quirky. We work in a buzzword-free zone. We look for what’s new, what’s next, and what the future holds…we invite you to be part of our exciting future.
With InReach, you get to be a hero to clients and guests every day. We’re all about phenomenal service and technology that fosters everyone’s trust.
Our culture is to do the right thing – always. We are a diverse group, and we are all about inclusion, wellness, sustainability and supporting local partners. Reducing single-use plastics, feeding the hungry, responsible sourcing, community assistance, and using products and ingredients with a lower carbon footprint – it’s all part of who we are, and it’s embedded in our daily actions.
Our Operations Team is currently hiring a Route Supervisor at our local branch. The Route Supervisor provides support and guidance to route drivers to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of orders. Our team provides exceptional customer service, quality product presentation and proper inventory levels to meet our customer’s needs. As a member of the team, you will receive continuous support throughout your training. We offer a hands-on training program to ensure you're empowered with the knowledge, skills and tools needed to be successful in your role.
The successful candidate will:
- Assists in driver check in and check out and order preparation
- Assists warehouse personnel in receiving deliveries and picking and issuing products to vending routes
- Monitors daily meter and inventory accountability activity at machine level, and inventory accountability at truck level
- Trains route drivers in using handheld scanners, making minor machine repairs, following security procedures with respect to money and inventory, as well as other defined training programs
- Performs route driver duties when necessary
- Conducts ride-alongs with drivers to ensure compliance with Company procedures and policies
- Inspect trucks to monitor their cleanliness, compliance to truck plan-o-grams, safety and mechanical condition
- Inspects vending machines for compliance to plan-o-grams, proper inventory levels, cleanliness and product freshness
- Assists in development or modifications of route schedules
- Collaborates with other departments to improve business processes and efficiencies
- Champions a safety-focused work environment to reduce/eliminate work-related accidents and injuries
- Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing, coaching and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; assessing skills; rewarding or recommending disciplinary actions for employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues; escalate matters appropriately to Vending or Branch Manager
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Mechanical skills and ability to operate manual and industrial equipment such as a pallet jacks and forklifts
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs and able to perform work in outside weather conditions
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Direct leadership over the warehouse and route drivers; Provides supervision of vending service, sales and operations at account/unit(s). Implements business practices in order to uphold Company missions and values. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through the implementation of services and creation of opportunities for growth.
-Warehouse- manage inventory, purchases and delivery picks.
-Routes- manager drivers, schedules, ensures accuracy and driver accountability.
-Manages asset controls in tracking system
-Maintains quality and company standards
-Ensures a safe working environment for Sodexo staff
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in the service industry
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.