You’re a hunter, a go-getter, a dealmaker.
You like to win but want to make an impact at the same time. At Sodexo, you get both.
Sodexo, world leader in quality of life services, has an exciting new opening for a New Business Sales Executive supporting our Corporate Services segment.
This is a remote-based sales role with approximately 50% travel. The ideal candidate will reside in Texas within proximity to a major airport.
Reporting to the VP, Business Development, the New Business Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and selling profitable new Food Services business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms for Sodexo.
The successful candidate will:
- Target and prospect new clients for Sodexo Corporate Food Services in the South/West Coast area, by researching, identifying potential manufacturing, professional services and life sciences clients.
- Develop new business development opportunities and progress them through the sales pipeline from first introductory calls and meetings to successful contract execution
- Manage proposals and RFP’s with internal and external stakeholders
- Achieve the company’s financial goals and business development growth objectives
- Create strong relationship with clients’ key decision makers and influencers
- Contribute to the team’s effort toward developing existing accounts or retention
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- 7-10 years of sales experience within a service industry, hospitality/food service industry a plus
- Experience employing sales strategy plans, targeting and traditional prospecting techniques (phone calls, in-person meetings)
- Experience setting complex deals, including long sales processes of up to 24 months, with the stamina to see a project through to success
- Strong contract negotiation and financial acumen
- Executive presence, approach and feel; proven relationship builder at an executive level
- Highly effective organizational and self-management skills
This role offers a Competitive Base Salary + Competitive Commission Structure & Car Allowance.
Learn more about Sodexo’s operations
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information Sodexo’s Benefits.
Working for Sodexo:
Our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas – and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it’s possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $99,600 to $184,250/year
$99600 to $184250
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 966115