Senior Application Deployment Specialist
Sodexo seeks an experienced Senior Application Deployment Specialist, who will be directly responsible for managing the Maximo CMMS program for several of our client sites in North America. The Senior Application Deployment Specialist works closely with IT and Global Development partners to gather requirements, as well as participate in testing and utilization training for all Sodexo branded solutions for our Facilities and Hospitality Services.
This is a hybrid position with on-site requirements at one or all of the 4 primary locations (DC, Northern Virginia, Urbana MD and Plano (Dallas area), TX
Combining your proven knowledge of Maximo (and other Sodexo branded solutions) as well as technical project management expertise you will help to enhance service delivery or operational efficiency through the development and implementation of systems & applications.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Act as subject matter expert for Maximo systems, as well as support in the deployment and training of Maximo and other Sodexo branded solutions
- Drives new development & deployment in partnership with Sodexo and client technology partners
- Develops proposals and pricing packages documenting client requirements and technology project expected outcomes
- Acts as system administrator, responsible for troubleshooting (issues & outages), access and profile changes
- Drives and support audit exercises to ensure technology compliance and continuous improvement
- Acts as client liaison for technology changes and enhancements – owns client technology roadmap
- Coordinates change management process for Sodexo and client; communicates schedule and impact
- Drives innovation, leveraging industry and peer account insight
- Supports Facilities Preventative Maintenance program through the completion of quote & material purchases and PM schedules
- Acts as on-site Roth Command Center liaison
- Validates O&M services & process are optimized through the use of application & systems
The candidate we seek will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering, Quality, IT, or similar field
- 3 years Maximo CMMS experience
- Development and application of data management systems – 3 years (preferred but not required)
- Project management – 3 years
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills,
- Advanced Excel Skills required
The salary range for this position is $95-100k annually
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Serves as a Project Leader on a variety of assigned projects. Some projects are directly related to the full deployment of the applications at the unit level, and some indirectly support the efforts of the Inventory and Training team objectives. Serves as a seasoned specialist in the data collection (Inventory), database creation, Provides first-level program support and training. Basic technical competencies are also required of this position. Computerized Maintenance Management Services (CMMS) applications consulting, support, and training objectives. The CMMS application assists with planning preventive maintenance scheduling and ad hoc service requests. Performs Inventory Services for database creation for the purpose of deploying the company approved CMMS software. Identifies locations, assets, contact information and other associated data collection for database creation. Performs quality assurance and testing. Converts data from old CMMS systems to current CMMS applications. Reviews existing databases to ensure compliance with standardized facilities management practices as dictated by Sodexo standards.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $71,300 to $107,800/year
$71300 to $107800
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969711