Senior Applications Architect - FMS Integrations Technical Lead
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Applications Architect - FMS Integrations Technical Lead for our Food Platform Systems. Join a growing team in a critical and highly strategic business segment. Be part of a transformational experience as we meet the challenges of today’s business landscape and lay the foundation for future growth.
This is a remote opportunity, and the ideal candidate may reside anywhere in the US with the ability to work Eastern Standard Time Zone work hours.
This technical expert leads the coordination and implementation of integrations for enterprise level applications to support integrating to Food Platform Systems like Microsoft D365, Primero Edge, etc. This position also develops the technical strategy for a particular application or suite of applications and manages the technical relationship with external vendors; ensures system integrity and a stable system with proper controls and systems including up to date document applications architecture and development expert; works with business analysts to refine business requirements based on technical feasibility; develops prototypes; ensures that technical specifications are kept current during the development process and ensures that the estimates in the technical specification are accurate.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop & manage implementation of end-point specific systems technical architecture
- Define and manage operational excellence & SLA’s
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business rules
- Configure, build, and unit test solution components, including data structures, roles, workflows, imports/exports and user interfaces/portals
- Build and unit test data migration and integration components
- Support integration testing, system testing, and user acceptance testing
- Lead solution design, development/configuration, testing, jobs and debugging
- Review technology project estimates and solution designs for internal development and external vendors
- Execute and is responsible for overall program necessary to build out defined Integration technology platform working with internal IT teams and external partners
- Acts as communication bridge between technical IST development and business leaders in easy-to-understand language
- Identify system roadmaps with increasing levels of integration
- Lead project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver technical integration solutions using best practices
- Develop blueprints, evaluates technology options/tools, and identifies solution gaps
- Engage with IT and business leaders to identify key decision points
- Ensure technology architecture decisions are aligned with North America (NORAM) & Group IT Strategy
- Understand and design system integration methods between internal and external systems that are enterprise-class, highly reliable and scalable to match expected system usage and transaction volumes
This this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- BS in Computer Science or MIS, or equivalent experience
- At least two full lifecycle implementations of the Retail point of sales systems integration to endpoints
- Must have Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS), Microsoft Integration Service (ADFS) or equivalent implementation experience.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in Systems Architecture
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with Integration platforms
- Must have Strong background in Application Development and IT Infrastructure
- Strong Project Management and Technical Resource Management skills preferred
- Azure D365 platform experience is preferred
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have numerous IS&T positions that support this and other initiatives with similar goals. Continue your search for IS&T jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Our IS&T team supports 13,000 locations across North America and collaborates with the entire Sodexo Group, spanning 72 countries. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Technical expert leads the application architecture and development efforts for enterprise level applications. Develops technical strategy for a particular application or suite of applications. Ensures system integrity and a stable system with proper controls and systems including up to date document applications architecture and development expert. Leads the team from a technical perspective in the areas of application architecture, systems analysis and design, and software programming. Creates technical specifications and high level system architecture diagrams. Works with business analysts to refine business requirements based on technical feasibility. Develops prototypes. Ensures that technical specifications are kept current during the development process. Ensures that the estimates in the technical specification are accurate. Defines the high level software development practices and policies.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience as a senior software developer, applications architect or applications systems analyst programmer including 3 years project management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $83,300 to $154,110/year
$83300 to $154110
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 967905