Senior Business Technology Analyst
Sodexo has an opening for a Senior Business Technology Analyst in our Supply Management department. This is a remote position, and the successful candidate may office anywhere in the United States.
For this role, the Senior Business Technology Analyst will be a member of the Supply Management MDM Data team and will create datasets, analytical tools, and queries to support reporting and analysis activities within the Supply Management organization.
The successful candidate will:
- Collaborate between team members and other departments on cross-functional initiatives.
- Have responsibility for ongoing and ad hoc analysis and development of metrics; assist in strategic and tactical support for initiatives
- Analyze large datasets and prepare reports based on these datasets to provide quality assurance, information, trending recommendations and the like to stakeholders and/or senior management.
- Distill/translate complex analyses into clear actionable recommendations that are shared with internal teams and across professional families or with external partners, both formally and/or informally.
- Support the development of programs, policies and their implementation.
- Conduct benchmarking and research as requested.
- Perform data mining and analysis from a variety of data resources and systems as well as evaluate and utilize data from external sources (i.e. Suppliers, External System application partners, etc.) utilizing relational database tools and methodologies as well as presentation software.
Is this the right opportunity for you? We are seeking candidates that have/are:
- Relational database knowledge and understanding of data and data relationships
- 3+ years working with relational databases, IT experience, and business-related experience
- Proficiency in SQL, SSAS, Excel and Power BI strongly desired.
- Knowledge of food service industry and product knowledge is a plus
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have numerous IS&T positions that support this and other initiatives with similar goals. Continue your search for IS&T jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Our IS&T team supports 13,000 locations across North America and collaborates with the entire Sodexo Group, spanning 72 countries. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years IT and business-related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.