Senior Culinary Development Manager
This position provides culinary support to The Good Eating Company in culinary expertise as support in - training and development of culinary hires, menu development, culinary development of the programs and platforms, food management systems sourcing product and vendors and setting up systems.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for creating and supporting culinary standards
- ensure recipe compliance and food quality are implemented
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- strong coaching and employee development skills
- have a passion for food and innovation
To Learn more about the click here - Good Eating Company.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Ensures Culinary program compliance and development re: consistency, innovation, budgetary compliance, and skill development of culinary team within framework for the culinary aspects of a system of related accounts.
-Provide technical and/or management support and expertise within the defined scope of Culinary program
-Provides training based on assessment of Culinary program development needs
- Utilizes company and approved industry techniques and processes determine program changes and recommendations for innovation and upgrades.
- Ensures compliance with company standards rea: HACCP and
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.