Senior Data Analyst-HCM Applications
Sodexo has an opening for a Senior Data Analyst- HCM Applications
This is a remote role
The Senior Data Analyst - HCM Applications, is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing data solutions that support the HR function. The ideal candidate will have experience in data modeling, data warehousing, and business intelligence. They will also have a strong understanding of HR processes and systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain data solutions that support the HR function.
- Develop and maintain data models for HR data.
- Analyze HR data to identify trends and patterns.
- Perform data quality checks and audits to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Collaborate with other IT and HR professionals to ensure data solutions meet business needs.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest data technologies and trends.
Is this the right opportunity for you? We are looking for candidates that have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in data modeling, data warehousing, and business intelligence
- 3+ years of experience in HR processes and systems
- Strong understanding of data modeling and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with SQL and other data management tools
- Experience with Azure and its tools, such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake Storage, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have numerous IS&T positions that support this and other initiatives with similar goals. Continue your search for IS&T jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Our IS&T team supports 13,000 locations across North America and collaborates with the entire Sodexo Group, spanning 72 countries. Sodexo empowers its employees who have developed a thorough understanding of the organization to create their own career path.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience: 0-5 years
Basic Functional Experience: 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.