Senior Director, Business Development (Mega Accounts)
Sodexo's Campus segment is growing and leading the change in Higher Education.
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Director, Business Development (Mega Accounts)
This is a remote role with travel with the ideal candidate located in Chicago, NYC, Atlanta, Philadelphia or Dallas
In collaboration with the leadership of the Campus Segment, develop and implement the Campus Segment Must Win Mega Account Development strategy in full alignment with the global strategy to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan to support the development of key designated strategic relationships. Key strategic relationships will support the strategic account development of:
o Complex accounts that build the portfolio brand
o Accounts nationally that specifically increase Segment market share.
o Accounts that allow implementation of Sodexo Cross-Segment and Quality of Life services
- Responsible for the collection, production & analysis of regional Client & Consumer data & knowledge that are produced and driven by the global and Campus sales, marketing and strategy team Insights
- Responsible for strategic Offer Development, Research/Knowledge distribution, and Solutions Design in collaboration with Segment Operations, Commercial Finance, Subject Matter Experts and Sales leadership.
- Accelerate Segment growth focusing on creation of winning bid strategy for complex mega accounts. Leverage Sodexo offers, services both in Campus and company-wide to build differentiating offer for clients
- Build strong internal/external web of influence (WOI). Leverage WOI to strengthen relationships and Sodexo’s positioning. Recommend a course of action to key decision-makers, based on an analysis of the customer’s objectives, needs, and problems. Identify the sales steps necessary to implement the recommendation.
- Partner with sales support, marketing and operations to develop and deliver complex sales proposals, presentations and other sales documents that differentiate Sodexo and help close deals
- Strong financial acumen, preferably understanding of the Campus Segment financial mode. Ensure compliance of proposals with all financial, human resources, and legal protocols. Candidate will have experience in leading/managing contract negotiations supporting operations.
- Proficient in use of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems to manage workflow, communication, updates and forecasting.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Sales positions to support sales in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services across the United States. Continue your search for Sales jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas – and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it’s possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. We offer in-house professional development programs and support our employees who want to pursue external learning opportunities – whether you want to stay on the cutting edge or learn new skills to help you advance into a new type of role.
At Sodexo, it really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
• In collaboration with the leadership of the Campus Segment, the Senior Director Business Development develops market share and implements account development strategy in full alignment with the global strategy to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
• Develops and implements a strategic business plan to support the development of key strategic relationships.
• Key strategic relationships will support the strategic account development of accounts that build the portfolio brand, specifically increase Segment market share and allow implementation of Sodexo’s Quality of Life services.
• Responsible for the collection, production & analysis of regional Client & Consumer data & knowledge that are produced and driven by the global and Campus sales, marketing and strategy team Insights.
• Responsible for strategic offer development, research/knowledge distribution, and solutions design in collaboration with Segment operations, commercial Finance, subject matter experts and Sales leadership.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience: 7 years
Basic Functional Experience: 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $124,600 to $188,760/year
$124600 to $188760
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 966100