Senior Director, Data & Technology Sales
Entegra Procurement Services®, a division of Sodexo, boosts the performance of hospitality-driven businesses by helping them save on purchases and improve operations is looking for a qualified candidate for a new role as the Senior Director, Data & Technology Sales.
The Senior Director, Data & Technology Sales will have deep, digital presales experience who can lead and build the digital solution pre-sales and sales capacity for clients & customers in the hospitality business. Collaborate with the digital technical teams, business development, service activation & deployment to drive the overall digital solution sales and adoption at business and industry customers in North America. Technology sales lead for all digital tools in our portfolio. Strong sales skills in the digital space and a dedication to solving complex organizational challenges using both digital and data solutions. Operate with transparency, integrity and respect that reflects a positive attitude.
This is a virtual role that will require up to 50% travel.
- Managing the complete sales lifecycle including responding to leads, identifying new opportunities, completing RFPs, building, and managing a pipeline, presentations, management, and securing contracts. Respond to incoming inquiries from customers and partners to educate and influence their buying decisions
- Partner with Digital and Data Solutions lead to create, set, and execute the sales strategy for both new and existing clients. Design, own and oversee the sales and activation strategy for digital solutions. Manage monthly/quarterly revenue forecasting for software license and professional services, as well as client renewal revenues.
- Collaborate with the digital technical teams, business development, service activation & deployment to drive the overall digital solution sales and adoption at business and industry customers in North America.
- Technology sales lead for all digital tools in our portfolio. Strong sales skills in the digital space and a dedication to solving complex organizational challenges using both digital and data solutions.
- Operate with transparency, integrity and respect that reflects a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills (written& verbal) and organizational skills.
- Proven customer focused consulting and sales skills.
- Apply Design Thinking and problem-solving skills to work with customers to jointly identify and create data analytics and insights solutions.
- Able to unite cross-functional teams, guide strategic discussions and facilitate innovative sales offerings.
- Able to adapt quickly in handling multiple/evolving deals as a esult of new and existing engagements and deadlines.
- Ability to think at strategic, tactical, and transactional level.
- 10+ years of experience in Data & Analytics
Learn more about Entegra
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years related functional experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $115,600 to $213,730/year
$115600 to $213730
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 966994