Senior Executive Chef 4- Healthcare
A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where your leadership can make a difference
**RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED FOR THIS ROLE**
Sodexo is seeking an experienced, proven leader for a new Executive Chef 4 position at Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital located in Greensboro, NC. As Cone Health’s flagship, The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital is the largest (700 beds) and most comprehensive medical center within our five-county region.
The Executive Chef 4 will provide leadership and supervision for the on-site food service staff. This position will lead a team of 50 frontline associates to ensure the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. This position will help ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. The Executive Chef will implement business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
If you are a seasoned Executive Chef with experience managing high volume healthcare accounts...apply now!
- directly manage retail, patient feeding, catering chefs as well as purchasing and catering manager;
- implement and standardize all culinary systems and procedures for hospital: Catering, Retail menus, LTO’S, STG, Mindful, garnishing, panning charts, production, puree standardization, FMS sheets, inventory control, HACCP, cleaning schedules, staffing plans, presentation and quality of food, kitchen cleanliness, safety, etc. Sodexo standards will be the benchmark;
- monitor, audit, implement and standardize new menus;
- work with vendors on procurement items; be responsible for purchasing manager and purchasing financial audits;
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- strong management skills and previous experience working in a high-volume facility;
- demonstrated experience leading and engaging a culinary team and exceptional human resource and supervisory/management skillset;
- the ability to multitask and proven effectiveness in a high-standards driven environment;
- a strong understanding of forecasting, food cost management, purchasing, inventory and labor management concepts;
- C.E.C. (Certified Executive Chef) a plus.
Learn more about Cone Health at Click Here!
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Directs daily operations of food production, including menu planning, purchasing, ordering, inventory food preparation, post meal analysis and record keeping. Ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory, and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
Establishes operating standards, implements and maintains Sodexo and branded concepts standards, creates quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. HACCP, quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel, SoSafe and EcoSure).
Trains other chefs/staff on culinary skills through day to day trainings as well the use of Culinary Foundations trainings and standards, and serves as technical expert.
Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for all aspects of food production to ensure account retention.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.