Senior Financial Analyst
Are you a highly detailed professional? One that relentlessly analyzes and reviews data to uncover trends that impact the bottom line? Then this job is for you!
**This position will work on site at least four days a week**
Sodexo Corporate Services seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Senior Finance Analyst to oversee the financial aspects of one of our workplace catering contracts, based at a high-profile Manhattan client. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in food or hospitality finance, accounting, and budgeting, with specific expertise in the workplace catering industry. The Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the financial success and compliance of the contract, managing budgets, analyzing financial data, and providing strategic financial guidance. The position requires interaction with a variety of senior stakeholders and client leadership, so exceptional communication skills are required. The role will manage a small team including a site controller and bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will have finance experience in food or hospitality industry.
- Assist the team with forecast, budget, and monthly accounting processes.
- Lead individual work-streams to identify improvements and implement solutions to the current processes
- Act as a consultant on various projects to support the requests from Management
- Ad-hoc projects related to data consolidation, data analysis, and variance analysis as assigned
- Work with stakeholders from various functions to ensure the data accuracy and alignment
- Work in the areas of P2P/PO management, vendor management, client invoicing, vendor invoice payment, monthly financial close, forecast, and budget processes
- Drive escalations as needed to leadership
- Perform other duties as assigned
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; able to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong technical skills (Office 365, Smartsheet, Relational databases, etc.) and ability to think outside the box
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong ability to prioritize and perform under pressure (due to tight deadlines)
- Able to work efficiently in an independent environment
- Flexible, pragmatic, and able to deal with high complexity with very strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment
- PowerBI experience
- SAP knowledge is helpful but not required
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Medical Benefits beginning date of hire
- 401K and Roth IRA with company match eligible
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.