Senior Manager, Contract Management & Operational Excellence (CMOE)
Are you a strong operator or finance professional with a data driven mindset? Are you looking to grow your knowledge with a highly effective team? Join the Contract Management and Operational Excellence Team, a part of Business Improvement and Growth Support (BIGS) with Sodexo.
In this role, Senior Manager of Contract Management and Operational Excellence (CMOE) will be responsible for working closely with loss making and under-performing contracts in all segments. The CMOE team is a highly specialized team, armed with experience, tools, resources and proven processes to help solve Sodexo's most challenging opportunities.
The successful candidate will work from a home office and should reside anywhere in the US close to a major airport. Estimated travel will be 50% within North America.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Utilizing Lean Six Sigma processes to perform root cause analysis.
- Employing the three-way match process to complete Contract Risk and Opportunity Grids for contracts in all segments.
- Applying statistical analytics to understand unit performance.
- Completing financial deep dives to identify scope creep, waste, and inefficiencies.
- Identifying potential savings for the organization
- Support and verification of adherence and use of Sodexo tools and systems.
- Creating a monetized action plan for future success
- Monitoring a baseline for comparison to show improvement
- Support operators with resources, tools, and best practices
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Collaborate with segment leadership to drive contract compliance and operational excellence
- Exhibit effective communication and presentation skills
- Share a proven ability to improve profit margin through secured savings
- Possess a solid understanding of Sodexo tools and systems
- Demonstrate strong use of Excel, Smartsheet and Business Intelligence Tools
- Interface with all levels of Sodexo staff and clients
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience in related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $95,400 to $144,210/year
$95400 to $144210
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 971217