Senior Manager, Entegra Distribution Support
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager, Entegra Distribution Support to join our team. This is a remote position; candidates can reside anywhere within the United States. This role requires significant travel up to 50%.
Entegra provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including acute, senior living, leisure, lodging, restaurants and more. We boost the performance of hospitality-driven businesses by cutting costs on food, supplies and services and improving operations. Entegra is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $24 billion in buying power globally for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 93,000 purchasing sites throughout the North America alone
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops and maintains relationships with Entegra Prime distribution partners, educational opportunities, and inquiries from Entegra Sales teams, administering the appropriate support and solutions
- Liase between Entegra Enterprise Sales and the NAE (National Account Executive) team.
- Generate potential lead referrals from distributor interactions for Entegra Enterprise and direct sales teams.
- Connecting resources in order to address customer inquiries, distributor inquiries and Entegra internal team inquiries.
- Navigating competing distributor relationships.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 5 years of National account experience with Broadline Foodservice Distributor
- Thorough understanding of Broadline distributor’s processes, procedures and MSA
- Strong communication skills - written & verbal
- Great presentation skills
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office suite, Smartsheet, Power BI a plus
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, access to our employee assistance program, and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo’s Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living, and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Participate in quarterly and annual distributor-led sales planning for assigned region. Develops and maintains relationships with distributor partners in assigned regions to manage the pipeline with sales team, educational opportunities and inquiries from customer and distributor, administering the appropriate support and solutions. Develop and assist with the pipeline and sales growth as liaison between Entegra and distribution partners. Meet new business growth goals through distributor relationships as demonstrated by new SMB customers. Provide oversight of Entegra's approval process, tracking, and CEM documentation within established guidelines. Generate potential lead referrals from distributor interactions for Entegra Enterprise and SMB direct sales teams.
75% / Connecting resources in order to address customer and distributor inquires and sales processes
25% / Navigating competing distributor relationships, approval and sourcing processes.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $79,900 to $120,890/year
$79900 to $120890
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 965817