Senior Manager, Health & Safety
Sodexo has a new opening for a Senior Manager, Health & Safety.
This is a remote position, and the ideal candidate can home office in Western and Southwestern United States. This position requires domestic travel approximately 20-40% of the time.
The Senior Manager, Health & Safety will provide innovative Health, Safety, & Environment (HSE) support to all Sodexo business segments in multiple States. A major function of this role is to integrate safety into the culture of the organization, produce safe environments for our employees, clients, and customers, and manage key performance indicators to drive strong business results. The successful applicant will possess proven leadership abilities to manage a team of HSE Managers, technical knowledge and familiarity with regulatory requirements, and effective communication skills throughout various levels of the organization.
Key responsibilities include:
Provide Health & Safety support and guidance to all segments in multiple States.
Deploy occupational health & safety management system in one segment including:
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation -helping the segment identify potential hazards and implement measures to mitigate them effectively.
- Clear communication - facilitate seamless flow of information with safety guidelines, procedures, and updates.
- Training and Education - Analyze gaps and equip everyone with the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate potential risks and respond effectively.
- Incident reporting and analysis - promote a streamlined process for reporting, investigating, and analyzing incidents.
- Continual improvement - collaborate with executives to incorporate mechanisms for continual improvement, allowing the business to adapt to new challenges and emerging best practices.
- Regulatory compliance support
- Salus, Salus App, and safety systems support
Is this the right opportunity for you? We are looking for candidates that have/are:
- Professional Safety Certification (ASP, STS, CSP, CSE, are examples), preferred
- 5+ years direct Health & Safety experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- A proactive, assertive, sense of urgency to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fleet and/or Facilities Management safety experience preferred but not required
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for Health & Safety segment support, deployment, compliance, incident investigation, and training in the assigned Zone. Health & Safety includes all safety disciplines, such as environment, health and safety, food safety, and product quality assurance.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $61,900 to $114,620/year
$61900 to $114620
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 967943