Senior Manager, Segment Finance
Your proven track record yields strong financial performance and sustainable initiatives. You’re ready for the next challenge - Join a Global company that provides a culture of leadership, mentoring and ongoing career growth!
Sodexo Health Care Segment is seeking a Sr. Manager of Finance to develop, drive and execute its business strategy by providing financial support, influence and leadership in the areas of control, planning, financial analysis, and accounting. Reporting to our VP of Operations, this position will cover large systems in MA. This position will include approximately 20% travel.
Are you the One? Our ideal candidate will have:
- Team focused work style, self-initiated drive to grow within position, and motivation for increasing scope of job, with the ability to work independently as needed.
- Quality driven, not afraid to work the hours and get the job done.
- Excellent planning skills, ability to initiate and manage projects, detailing deliverables, and coordinating with multiple people and teams within and outside of finance/organization. Recognizing critical paths, milestones, predecessor events, and importance of staying within timelines (or early).
- Superior data analysis and forecasting skills, rollup sleeves in all phases, ability to gather & clean data, assimilate multiple sources/formats of data, consolidate, summarize, analyze, and employee multiple methods to provide potential forecasts and answers.
- Quick learning curve, with skill in many existing tools and receptive to learning new tools and techniques.
- Responsive and polished communications skills, ability to use all means of communications available (e.g. written, verbal, phone, text, email, etc.).
- Finance acumen, including but not limited to P & L, Balance Sheet, Operating Statement, Fixed Assets, Proforma & Investments, Key Results Indicators/drivers as related to business performance, etc.
- Accountability for implementation of internal controls, and the monitoring of the internal control environment.
- Develops budgets and financial statements.
- Ability to adapt to the team/level of interface and necessary presentation and communications style – ranging from Executives to Analyst, in nearly all functional areas of organization (e.g. Strategy, HR, New Sales, Retention, Supply Mgt., Risk mgt., Marketing, FP&A, Operations & Support, Field Finance, etc.…).
Sound like the career path you have been seeking? APPLY TODAY and join the Sodexo TEAM!
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Campus, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Has in-depth knowledge in finance for the assigned Segment and basic knowledge of related disciplines. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives. Handles general accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting, and systems individually and in consultation with Centers of Excellence as appropriate. Assists in providing oversight and direction to Unit Finance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. May represent the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.