Senior Manager, Segment Finance
Entegra Procurement Services is a subsidiary of Sodexo and part of a global procurement network that manages more than $10 billion in spend for food, services and supplies, and serves more than 80,000 client sites throughout the United States alone. Entegra Procurement Services provides procurement management for multi-unit clients in industries including seniors, leisure, hospitality, and restaurants. We deliver procurement solutions that drive operational effectiveness and innovative products and services.
Entegra is searching for Senior Manager, Finance. This is a remote opportunity that will require travel on an as needed basis.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual accounting, reconciliation and management of the purchase activities of assigned book of business for payment to client(s) per contract terms.
- Conduct monthly analysis and reporting of financial performance of assigned book of business.
- Financial management of assigned book of business from the National Account Executives (NAE) portfolio.
- Interface with all levels of management including NAE of each program, Regional Account Managers, corporate finance, Financial Service Center personnel as well as with external clients for the contracts the analyst manages.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence internal and external senior executives
- Client specific reporting and analysis.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA preferred), plus 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Exprerience and understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal controls.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, modeling) required, and Access database knowledge preferred.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for assigned book of business. Ensure adherence to stipulated contractual requirements. Solid attention to accuracy and details.
- Excellent and effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritize in the face of multiple project demands. Ability to plan and manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue resolution, root cause analysis and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with an awareness of proactive methodologies.
- Client facing experience with a focus on delivering exemplary customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment towards successful establishment of set goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills and ability to commit, influence, and motivate across the matrix organizational structure.
- Conflict management skills including the ability to work with and resolve conflicting needs and requirements.
- Passion for driving innovation and growth with the ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and processes.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $63,800 to $118,030/year
$63800 to $118030
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 970672