Senior Marketing Specialist
Sodexo Magic has an exciting opportunity as a Sr Marketing Specialist for a National Client Portfolio mainly located in New Jersey.
The position will be overseeing high volume accounts in this portfolio and the position will oversee the strategic marketing plan as well as assist in creating new culinary programs for cafés and satellite services. The successful candidate will be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within the properties with the support of a resource team as well as the onsite Executive Chefs, supervisors, and frontline employees. This is a "roll up your sleeves" management position with active operations responsibilities and accountability.
Must have demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload. Also works with clients, AGM, RDM, Sr NCE & VPO in all matters relating to contract and account operations to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention. This position reports to the Sr NCE. This position will also support the VPO and SVP of the region.
The successful candidate will:
- Drive growth through coordinating, planning, developing and execution of growth initiatives, including Non-Mandatory Sales/Pricing/Retail & Catering/New Sales & Retention/e-commerce & Mutualized Promotions
- Develop and implements plans intended to increase customer insight/satisfaction through Surveys/Focus Groups/Engagement Promotions and relevant technology
- Develops and implements internal/external communication through Websites/social media/Innovation Sharing/Best Practices and client engagements
- Forges collaborative relationships to create transformative customer experiences working with client onsite EBRGs
- Establishes program awareness through a physical presence at the site
- Create annual marketing plans to help drive client satisfaction, and engagement in dining activities, promote and manage websites
- Build outreach tools for our community engagement, recruiting, and employee engagement with the SodexoMagic team
- Have the ability to perform effectively in a team environment as a leader, while enhancing the overall performance of the team and its members
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a highly matrixed environment; must have strong relationship building skills and can influence without direct authority
- Client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs
- Must have excellent organizational skills, demonstrate a high level of detail orientation, and the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic, creative thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize complex data into actionable steps/initiatives
- Solid experience educating, developing, and partnering with individuals at a variety of levels
- Ability to communicate marketing objectives and execution plans to a variety of levels
- Must be comfortable with advanced functions of MS Office programs, especially Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, and website development.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Provides management with current and valid information regarding market conditions for the purpose of planning products and production. Develops promotion and marketing strategies to improve sales, market share, analyzes data on the company's existing and potential markets. Plans, coordinates, directs rollouts, training of national programs, marketing initiatives, strategic marketing plan for territory as well as template for individual units to support the Division's strategic plan. Resource to units and new accounts marketing initiatives such as surveys, merchandising, national programs, and pricing.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in project management or related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.