Senior Product Manager, Digital Experiences
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Product Manager, Digital Experiences for our NorAm Marketing team. Be part of a transformational experience as we meet the challenges of today’s business landscape and lay the foundation for future growth.
The Senior Product Manager will support the development of our digital experience portfolio, Digital Connections, which includes mobile commerce, automated retail, robotics, and more.
This is a remote position and the ideal candidate will reside on the East Coast (flexible).
The successful candidate will:
- Aid in supporting the Digital Experience Product Management function within Sodexo North America.
- Support the portfolio roadmap, solution requirements, financial model, and go to market collateral.
- Support the portfolio vision & strategy with laser focus on customer experience.
- Partner with the Insights team to ensure the digital experience portfolio is rooted in client and consumer insights.
- Identify communication points for both client-facing and consumer-facing materials.
- Partner with digital marketing, communications, innovation, and creative services team to ideate content and ensure that key communication points are appropriately included in all marketing and sales materials. Collaborate with segment marketing teams to support the adaptation of content for each segment.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Strategic vision and an ability to look at the big picture with gray areas and moving parts, and bring disparate parts together to drive growth in the organization
- Passion for and expertise in digital products focused on consumer experiences and journeys
- The ability to be a part of a team to, support and inspire cross-functional collaboration between product managers, product developers, UX/UI designers, analytics and marketers with a focus on customer experience growth.
- A proven track record translating actionable insights into strategy
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly collaborative approach
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience: 5 years related functional Experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $82,300 to $124,520/year
$82300 to $124520
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 971117