Senior Space Planner
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day!
Sodexo Energy and Resource is looking for a Senior Space Planner- Facilites to join our team in Houston TX!
Are you the One?
We are looking for individuals with specific talent and demonstrated expertise in space planning who can effectively work with our Premier Energy Client in transforming the future and the Way We Work within their workspaces. This role will be a part of our Real Estate and Facilities Management Team, but will have collaboration responsibilities for the entire portfolio, which includes sites in California, Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
*Space Planning experience preferred
*Architecture or design experience preferred
- Acts as the Senior on-site leader for space planning, working with the in-house stakeholders and various business units.
- Plan and deliver Space Planning Services including all associated administrative and reporting tasks
- Assign or classify space according to pertinent standards and procedures
- Provide information or reports on current room utilization and dimensions
- Maintain information or data on new construction, renovations, and various remodeling
- Maintains detailed space utilization data and inventory
- Coordinates change in facility environment and support systems; notifies management of trends or problems; tracks and ensures resolution of problems.
- Assist client with strategic planning opportunities
- Take a mentorship role for a team of space planners and furniture management specialist
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Supports Operations through the successful dissemination of programs, processes, and products. Plays a key role in supporting start-ups, operations training, standards implementation and audits. Performs workload analysis for staffing purposes, retention efforts and develops / deploys new best practices. Provides input regarding opportunities for product / service or brand enhancements while test piloting products/programs, etc. Assists with modification of products / services to meet operational needs. Assists with Unit Operating System development and initial installation of new products, services and programs.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in operations, operations support, or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.