Senior Technical Support Manager
Inspired Leaders. Empowered Teams. Let your passion for people be the driver of your success.
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Technical Support Manager to work with the OpEx Soft Services framework workstream. The role will be national in scope and support our clients across North American Healthcare. Our OpEx business will support various services: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, HAI Prevention, Service Response Centers (SRC), and Laundry/Linen. This is a virtual role with 25% travel and can reside anywhere in the United States with proximity to a national airport.
The successful candidate will:
- Help further develop our Soft Services framework business within healthcare
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in regard to our site management tool (SMS) and Soft FM Service – Cleaning Services, Patient Transport, Service Response Centers, Linen Distribution, and HAI programs
- Provide operational support to existing and prospective client accounts such as training, development, and new site roll outs
- Track compliance to key Segment metrics within the function
- Help onsite management teams maintain compliance with the client contract
- Utilize their expertise and skills to enhance our operational strategy
- Knowledge in software programs such as Site Management System, Tele-Tracking, TDSS, Experencia & EPIC as it pertains to patient flow, patient satisfaction and distribution of work orders
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a strong hands-on subject matter experience with ES, PT, SRC & HAI background
- Has a background in healthcare ideally
- Have experience managing multiple locations or business segments
- Can build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth and the promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients
- Have experience in opening deployments within ES, SRC, PT, Linen Dist. & HAI service lines in a Healthcare Environment.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. Sodexo seeks the highest caliber directors who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and manage our offerings to clients by creating partnerships that result in a rewarding experience. Sodexo’s leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit, and Spirit of Service.
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status an
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Supports product/products District Managers through the successful dissemination of technical systems, programs, and products.
-Day to day leadership support of successful dissemination of technical systems, programs, and products of the brand
- Provides innovative solutions to our clients that deliver cost and quality solutions.
- Interprets relevant Sodexo policy and procedures and makes frequent business decisions, often without the benefit of direct guidance.
- Interfaces with all levels of staff, current and prospective clients, and vendors.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience in related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.