Senior Vice President
- 28-Jul-2023 to Until Filled (PST)
- Corporate Hospitality Support Center
- 220000-240000 per year
- Full-Time Salary Year Round
Job Listing: Senior Vice President, North America Operations
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking an experienced Senior Vice President of Operations for the Midwest Region.
Candidate must reside in Chicago or Indianapolis
Responsible for leading all activities and teams for the Midwest area in a regional segment. Leading the business to achieve economic and commercial performance and managing talent in scope. Reports to the EVP, Operations, West. Leads the team to deliver on our Quality of Life positioning and achieve a safe working environment that meets or exceeds economic and commercial performance targets. Work with the EVP to develop and implement the segment strategy within the division and more widely in the region to deliver sustainable, profitable growth and value for Sodexo clients and our business. Manage and develop the division talent in collaboration with HR and segment leadership.
- Assist operations team in achieving annual business plan targets and are instrumental in ensuring consistent and effective internal processes and communications in order to strengthen Sodexo Live!'s operations infrastructure and to position each business unit for continued success.
- Promotes a performance culture through leadership, planning and goal setting. Has a strong track record of achievement getting results through others. Is a strong leader and developer of talent. Sets expectations, provides tools and mentors teams.
- Creates and proactively works on the web of influence and engages with other to drive progress. Excellent in building client relationships to position Sodexo Live! for ongoing success. Builds and maintains positive, sustainable relationships with venue clients and other external stakeholders.
- Identifies and acts on market industry drivers that impact existing services and proactively recommend changes or improvements.
- Drive, review and continuously improve governances in place. Ensure barriers are removed, and focus is on actions and accountability.
- Ensure competitive watch and identify early market trends.
- Personally role-model behaviors aligned with the Sodexo Group values (Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress) and ethical principles (Loyalty, Respect for People, Transparency, Business integrity).
- Manage a team of five direct reports.
- Must have 5-10 years of regional operations experience.
- Experience managing high volume accounts with $100 million+ in revenue.
- Is resilient and self-confident in complex business situations and is resourceful, finding ways to get things done.
- Continuously stretches goals for themselves and others, and is not afraid to take on bigger challenges.
- Managed accounts in a multistate region, managing teams that met or exceeded objectives
- Strong leader and developer of talent. Sets expectations, provides tools and mentors teams.
- Creates and proactively works on the web of influence and engages with other to drive progress. Excellent in building client relationships to position Sodexo Live! for ongoing success.
- Builds and maintains positive, sustainable relationships with venue clients and other external stakeholders
- Continuously stretches goals for themselves and others, and is not afraid to take on bigger challenges
- Demonstrated 5-10 years of regional operations experience.
- Deep experience in B2B4C services industry with deep understanding of client relationships.
- Leadership skills to interact with all levels of the organization. Strong track record of achieving results through others. Seen as a role model.
- Is self confident and resilient in complex situations and can continue to drive progress despite obstacles.
- A leader who is self aware, shows empathy and can quickly pivot when facing adversity.
- Leverages the web of influence to drive progress.
- Ability to find innovative ways of solving and/or anticipating problems.
- Strong culture of team support/teamwork.
- Global mindset, international experience and/or exposure.
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.