Service Response Center Manager 2
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Service Response Center Manager 2, for MedStar Health based in Baltimore, MD. This high energy leader will support up to 5 MedStar Hospitals and oversee the call center for our "At Your Request" (AYR) patient dining program. Candidates will have hospitality experience and enjoy working with a diverse group of associates.This position will report to the Vice President Operations, and manage a team of approximately 12 employees.
Is this opportunity right for you? A successful candidate will:
- have a work history demonstrating strong client engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- field audit for quality assurance, and ensure proper merchandising and branding
- work on projects as assigned by department
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Health Touch, KRONOS, and is proficient in computer skills
- have experience with customer service training
- ability to develop front-line staff
- ability to multi-task in a high volume call center
Minimum Training/Knowledge/Skills Required:
- excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- basic accounting skills
- proven research and problem resolution skills
- must be well organized and use effective time management
- ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- excellent interpersonal skills
- must be a self-starter and be proactive
Click here to learn more about MedStar Health
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.