Sodexo Intern - Graphic Design
Are you looking for a PAID internship where you can learn valuable skills for your career
Sodexo has a new opening for a Sodexo Strategic Internship Program Graphic/Digital Design Intern in our technical services department. This a virtual position . The internship will begin Spring 2024.
The Sodexo Future Leaders Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for currently enrolled college students to turn their leadership potential into valuable professional experience and get a head start on their careers.
Through practical work experience, the intern will acquire the management skills necessary to succeed as a Marketing Professional with Sodexo.
The Graphic/Digital Design Intern is responsible for translating various brand designs into mechanical files and building precise and complete files, that are ready for email distribution or prepress/printing by utilizing a strong knowledge of layout, graphic design and print production.
- Collaborate with clients to discuss custom card designs.
- Produce print and/or digital collateral based on the creative direction provided and maintain the creative integrity of the brand.
- Responsible for multiple rounds of revisions to files based on input from the client organization. Will take direction, yet independently follow through on production tasks.
- Produce high quality assets in a fast-paced, high-volume environment under supervision of the design team.
- Create PowerPoint slides incorporating Sodexo and SoGo Cash Card branding
- Adhere to brand standards, using approved fonts, logos and graphics defined in the brand guidelines. Responsible for quality control in this area.
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for printing and digital applications.
- Assist in organizing, monitoring, archiving, and maintaining files on Onedrive.
- Consults with design team to streamline production goals and ensure consistency across deliverables.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Website page layout and design within SodexoNet framework
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- Prefer 4 completed semesters of graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and fluent in MS Office, Word, and PPT
- Must have the following software available, Adobe Creative Cloud & Photoshop Illustrator
- Experience in image manipulation and color correction
- Ability to work within a fast-paced development cycle
- Ability to apply and enforce style/brand guidelines
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills
Why should I apply?
- Gain valuable industry experience working with leaders while being paid.
- Participate in professional development workshops in the areas of Communication, Networking and Interviewing Skills
- Receive mentoring from a Sodexo manager
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Position is part of a formal internship program in professional development in the contract management services industry. Supports business units and assists in projects. Builds skills and knowledge in large corporate and team environment
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Current college student with studies in hospitality/food management, facilities management, engineering, communications, human resources, accounting, marketing or another industry related college program.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.