Sodexo Intern - Healthcare Technology Management
Kick start your career with a paid internship at Sodexo!
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact.
Sodexo’s Strategic Internship Program offers Healthcare Technology Management internships. They are a great opportunity to work with our Healthcare teams to gain on-the-job experience. From learning how to maintain medical equipment to creating a positive atmosphere for patients, you will see it all!
Join us for Summer Internship/8-10 weeks at University Hospital System in Cleveland, OH area.
What we offer:
- You will work for a global company, that offers numerous career opportunities and training programs.
- You will gain practical work experience in the healthcare industry.
- You will receive mentorship from a Sodexo manager and be able to participate in professional development workshops.
- An internship may lead to a full-time opportunity after you graduate college.
Here’s what we are looking for from you:
- Must be currently enrolled in your junior or senior year of college.
- Healthcare Technology Management internships are for students interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare industry.
- Must be willing to participate in training and receive mentorship.
- Willingness to provide customers and clients with excellent service.
- Proficient with computers and technology.
- Must be a team player and support an all-inclusive workforce.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments. Click here to continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo
You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. Thanks to our 422,000 employees, Sodexo provides catering, facilities management, employee benefits and personal home services to 100 million consumers daily in 53 countries. At Sodexo we believe in the difference a day makes. That’s why we are proud to focus on people’s essential needs: we see them as key to improving the quality of life. Click here to learn more about the company.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Position is part of a formal internship program in professional development in the contract management services industry. Supports business units and assists in projects. Builds skills and knowledge in large corporate and team environment
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Current college student with studies in hospitality/food management, facilities management, engineering, communications, human resources, accounting, marketing or another industry related college program.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.