Sodexo Intern - Junior Analyst
Kick start your career with a paid internship at Sodexo!
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact.
Sodexo’s Strategic Internship Program offers Junior Analyst Internships. In this role you will have a grouping of assigned units of responsibility and will work in conjunction with other team members to complete the assigned tasks for each unit. The Junior Analyst (Accountant) position will report to a CFT Senior Finance Manager or a Senior Financial Analyst as the organization grows.
Join us for a Summer 2024 10-week internship.
- Assists the Financial Analyst with quantitative analysis for planning, budgeting, cost control, project control, etc.
- Involved in the preparation of reports pertinent to analysis that include financial projections and recommendations of actions
- Processes system accounting and financial matters for multiple single location accounts in Sodexo Financial Systemts. Responsibilities include accounts payable/receivable, budget, payroll, reporting, inventory, chargeback's, etc
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics, including operating and administrative budgets with assistance/direction from financial analyst or Finance Manager
- Analyze and interpret budgeting trends
- Provide support to GM's/DM's/RVP's/DVP's to ensure accurate results and help improve profitability through Financial Analysis
- Provide support in resolving client billing issues, and managing and collecting receivables
- Assist in the weekly/monthly/quarterly/year-end close process to ensure accuracy and integrity of results at the unit/district/region/division level
- This list is not all inclusive, and there may be some additional tasks required in the performance of this role
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments. Click here to continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo
You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. Thanks to our 422,000 employees, Sodexo provides catering, facilities management, employee benefits and personal home services to 100 million consumers daily in 53 countries. At Sodexo we believe in the difference a day makes. That’s why we are proud to focus on people’s essential needs: we see them as key to improving the quality of life. Click here to learn more about the company.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Current college student with studies in hospitality/food management, facilities management, engineering, communications, human resources, accounting, marketing or another industry related college program.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.