Sous Chef III - Main Kitchen/Concessions
SOUS CHEF III - MAIN KITCHEN/CONCESSIONS
Sodexo Live @ First Horizon Park is looking for a Sous Chef to join the team for the 2024 Nashville Sounds baseball season. If you love baseball, warm Southern nights, and leading a team, then apply to be the next Sous Chef at First Horizon Park.
As the Sous Chef, you will report directly to the Executive Chef. Your daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily prep and monitoring prep of menu items.
- Cleanliness of the kitchen
- Organization of the kitchen.
- Prep guides and order guides
- Reporting orders, questions, comments, and concerns to the Executive Chef
- Assisting the Executive Chef where needed when times are slow/off-baseball weeks.
- Ensure proper execution of menu items with strict adherence to presentation, flavor, following recipes, and waste.
- The main kitchen will be under your direct supervision. On a typical gameday, the Sous Chef is running all prep and execution of the Suites and Game Day orders, starting in the morning and going until the 8th inning (when Game Day ordering stops). The Sous Chef is responsible for maintaining daily temp logs on all foods and refrigeration.
- The Sous Chef is responsible for maintaining all standards set by the Executive Chef and all safety protocols set by the state of Tennessee and Davidson County food safety codes (daily temp logs, prep logs, order guides, schedules, and cleaning schedules).
- 2+ years kitchen supervisor/management experience
- 5+ years cooking experience.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation
- Attentiveness to detail, schedules, guidelines
- Team player. No solo artists here.
- Able to recognize problems and solve them quickly.
- Positive attitude and drive
- Effective communicator
- ServSafe is a plus!
- Previous high-volume production is a plus!
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.