Sous Chef @ Indiana Convention Center
If you are passionate about delivering outstanding service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we invite you to join us as a Sous Chef at the Indiana Convention Center. Your skills and commitment will be celebrated, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of the thrilling world of sports and entertainment in one of the nation's premier venues.
The Sous Chef is responsible for ensuring that food is prepared and delivered at exceptional level of service by supervising all food prepared.
- Ensure Kitchen Safety and Sanitation conforms to all Sodexo Live!, OSHA, regulatory and governmental standards to provide a safe work environment in which high quality food is produced.
- Contribute to goal of 100% customer satisfaction through personal commitment to customer service and leading the culinary team by example.
- Minimum of 2 years in a food preparation position
- Ability to promote and participate in a team environment.
- Ability to understand written and oral direction and to communicate same with others.
- Degree from a postsecondary culinary arts training program.
- ACF Professional Certification.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Weekly
- Team Meal Provided
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Countless opportunities to grow within the company
- Access to ongoing training and development programs
From Black Expo to FFA to Gen Con, the Indiana Convention Center is a hub for many events and conferences in Indianapolis,
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as