for our client in Mendota Heights, Minnesota.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Chef’s who:
- Ensure all food always looks and tastes great and is visually appetizing when served
- Are strong all-round culinary ability and strong craft skills in all areas of professional cookery, including; main courses; salads; sauce work; and pastry and baking
- Have a strong knowledge of food and able to cook using multiple styles of cuisine
- Recognizing and reacting to contemporary trends
- Use of correct food terminology and cooking methods
- Constantly looking for new recipes and new ideas and initiatives that will improve both the quality of food and service as a whole
- Play a key role and enthusiastically mentors culinary personnel
The Ideal candidate has:
- A positive “can do” attitude - commitment to our customers, clients and colleagues
- Absolute pride in the quality of our food, service and presentation
- A keen but respectful sense of humor, having fun at work
To Learn more about the click here - Good Eating Company
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Leads food preparation at one station of a foodservice operation (i.e., salads, soups). May supervise less than two full time employees.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.