Sodexo is seeking a Sous Chef for Encompass Health and Rehab, a 55 bed short-term rehab hospital located in Sewickley, Pennsylvania. This Sous Chef will cook daily for the cafe and will oversee the execution and elevation of services offered to customers. Typical shift will be Monday- Friday with typical shift being 7:00am -3:00pm. Will report to the General Manager.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced sous chef we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- be hands-on, will cook daily;
- will train and mentor cooks;
- deliver high quality food service;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has food production experience with a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- is proficient in computer skills.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.