Sodexo is seeking a Sous Chef at Beverly Hospital, located in Beverly, MA. In this role, you will report to the Executive Chef 2 and the schedule for this role is 8am-4pm, including coverage on every other weekend and every other holiday. Beverly Hospital, a part of Beth Israel Lahey Health, is a 227 bed acute care hospital that proudly serves the communites of the North Shore and Cape Ann.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day kitchen production operations
- successfully coordinate all required tasks through frontline union employees
- deliver high quality food services for both retail and patient services
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- ensure HACCP, regulatory and standards compliance
- ensure Sodexo standards are met
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- can manage multiple priorities, and have a passion for a high level of customer service
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC), Sodexo Menu Graphics (SMG), Catetrax and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This does not apply to external candidates.
Employees who work at this location are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.