Are you a strategic, innovative facilities leader ready to help clients optimize their business.
Sodexo is seeking a strong Space Planner- Facilites to join a dynamic team for one of our Energy & Resource clients in Houston, TX.
The successful candidate will :
Manages, leads, and executes all space planning activities additional responsibilities may include maintenance, janitorial, building security, and mail services.
- Plan and deliver Space Planning Services including all associated administrative and reporting tasks
- Obtains current information for the facility's inventory; enters new and revised information into a computerized or automated system.
- Assigns or classifies space according to pertinent standards and procedures.
- Provides information or reports on current room utilization and dimensions.
- Maintains information or data on new construction, renovations, and various remodeling.
- Conducts space feasibility and utilization studies and prepares reports on findings.
- Maintains detailed space utilization data and inventory.
- Researches and compiles data for various reports; assists in the preparation of comprehensive, highly technical, or complex reports and analyses.
- Assists management in the identification of problems, trends, or future space needs and makes recommendations.
- Works closely with others to plan the room layout, including furniture, equipment, telecommunications, or other pertinent needs.
- Coordinates change in facility environment and support systems; notifies management of trends or problems; tracks and ensures resolution of problems.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for the buildings, which may include space planning, and layout, maintenance, janitorial, building security and mail services.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.