Starbucks Manager 3
Work for a company that cares for its people and offers opportunities for personal growth.
Sodexo seeking an energetic and experienced Retail Manager 3 to oversee our on-site Starbucks at Boston Children’s Hospital in Boston, MA. Ranked as the #1 pediatric hospital in the nation by U.S. News and World Report is Boston Children’s Hospital. It is home to the world's largest pediatric research enterprise, and it is the leading recipient of pediatric research funding from the National Institutes of Health.
As the Retail Manager, you will manage a fully licensed Starbucks with a managed volume of $1.8M. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining brand awareness, quality, and enhancing patient and guests satisfaction scores while supporting frontline associates.The ideal candidate will have a background in retail operations with a focus on the patient and guest experience.
The successful candidate will:
- lead frontline teams, mentoring them in accurate cash handling, operations, open and closing processes; and/or
- train and manage department HACCP Safety Programs, Sodexo programs and daily operation standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a history of strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- prior experience promoting national brands with clients and customers in a campus environment; and/or proven client relationship and customer service skills.
To learn more about Boston Children’s Hospital at: https://www.childrenshospital.org
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Employees who work in healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Responsible for food quality & customer service in an operation that may have branded concepts or other retail offerings. Directs the work of hourly and supervisory food service workers, as well as other managers.
- Ensures there is a zero harm mindset for ourselves, our customers, our food & employees.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers, supervisors & managers.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.