Strategic Sales Executive- Hospitals
Sales Executives are the force that drive continued revenue growth at our company. With a cross functional deal team, you will work together to understand prospective client needs and develop solutions to deliver maximum value for clients’ outsourcing investment. If you have a curious mind, are an initiative-taker and always looking to learn and improve, this could be an excellent fit for you.
Sodexo and the US healthcare outsourcing market is continuing to grow. We are actively looking to identify top talent to grow our sales team with our business.
This is a Field Based opportunity- position is remote, candidate will need to reside in state of Texas. Due to the high travel requirements ranging from 40-70%, living near a major airport is essential.
Examples capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates ownership and autonomy for territory management and continuous learning and development.
- Strong leadership and people skills to influence a wide range of team members and decisions in a fast-paced, high change, high-intensity, deadline-oriented matrixed work environment.
- Prepares and presents customized solutions and financial value to prospective clients and lead the negotiation on customized, complex contracts.
- Utilizes sales technology/CRM to optimize outreach to clients and to track and manage all sales activities and pipeline opportunities.
- Skilled at consultative selling. Must be able to prioritize relationships, foster open dialogue, and focus on the client to deliver impactful solutions to the client’s needs. Be able to open doors, solution sell, negotiate and close. Executive presence is necessary.
- Conducts in-depth discovery meetings to understand clients’ key business processes and how Sodexo can the maximum value.
- Develops and executes a successful go to market and sales process including.
- Segmenting territory and account list with methodical prioritization
- Creating proposals based on client dialogue and insight to deliver value to the client while maintaining company profitability.
- Developing and leading sales presentations
- Designing contracts and negotiating terms and conditions including complex Scopes of Work and Service Level Agreements
- Partnering effectively with cross functional team members with a team-selling approach
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive healthcare business experience and financial acumen; ability to understand and speak intelligently about fundamental business processes within a range of services.
- Demonstrated success in selling.
- Offers solutions and loves adding value.
- Enjoys meeting new people and building long-term relationships.
- Strong digital acumen: leverages and embraces sales technology including SalesForce, Chorus, Clari, Amplify, and Outreach
- Highly effective organizational and project management skills and experience leading team selling.
- Willing to be coached and mentored.
- Excellent communication skills
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $110,700 to $167,530/year
$110700 to $167530
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 969858