Strategic Sales Executive
Sodexo is seeking a Strategic Sales Executive – Healthcare to join our National Sales Team
This is a virtual sales role and candidates with candidates residing East Coast near any major airport.
Travel is required for success in this role up to 70%.
Are you Passionate about creating, developing, and growing client relationships that result in the achievement of sales? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen, an ability to create and work a territory plan, and a track record of delivering on client outcomes? Then join us in influencing key decision makers by transforming the customer experience at Sodexo where you will create essential relationships with existing and prospective clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to open doors, solution sell, close, and negotiate
- Utilize various tools and technologies to improve propensity to buy and propensity to win
- Develop proposals, prepare responses, and follow-up with prospective clients.
- Investigate expanded business opportunities; work closely with operations teams to meet client needs.
- Continue to develop strategies around expanding our footprint within the portfolio of clients that he/she will work with.
- Strategic planning to retain and grow business
- Analyze operational risks and challenges
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis
- Recommend and influence key decision makers to pursue a course of action based on an analysis of client objectives, needs and challenges.
- Maintain client relationships and client programs within defined structure or account assignment.
- Develop and execute a go to market strategy
- Including: Development of sales presentations, proposals, contract design, and documents that include both new sales, cross sales, and retention.
- Work with clients to build success plans, establish critical goals, expand our web of influence, and reduce risk
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our services
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program manage customer concerns
- Lead / assist with transformation rollouts of new services / new locations
- Identify and/or develop upsell opportunities including developing pre-emptive proposals, site or service proposal expansions, benchmarking, and use-cases
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Demonstrated success in selling large outcome-based solutions to multi-site organizations
- Experience setting and executing strategic priorities/agendas.
- Built executive level relationships in Healthcare
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience with proposal development, PowerPoint, Excel, writing, communicating, presenting and SalesForce.
- Highly effective organizational skills and experience working in a team sales environment.
- Proven track record of working with clients to identify and implement strategic growth plans
- Familiarity with RFP process
- Experience leading executive level strategic meetings and relationships
- And ability to Communication and build relationships with clients and internal cross-functional teams
Compensation: Base Salary $145-160K + Commission Plan + Vehicle Allowance
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Develops and executes strategic client retention plans that result in the achievement of sales, market share, account retention or market growth targets. Recommends and influences key decision makers to pursue a course of action based on an in-depth analysis of the client's objectives, needs and challenges. Researches, develops proposals, prepares responses, and follows up with prospective clients.
Responsible for all activities related to the development and execution of strategic plans for new, and organic sales and retention for highly visible accounts/systems over $25 million in managed volume.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Pay: $118,200 to $178,860/year
$118200 to $178860
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 943078