Suite Runners at Hard Rock Stadium
Job Listing: Suite Runner
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking Suite Runners for the Hard Rock Stadium, located in Miami Gardens, FL.
Sodexo Live! Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl LIV and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, International soccer and a host of world-class events including the 2026 FIFA World Cup. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
We are currently looking for Suite Runners to join our team here at the Hard Rock Stadium. Please click on the link below to find the dates and times to our upcoming games.
Job Summary: An ideal candidate for Suite Runner would be a hard-working, energetic individual, responsible for providing excellent services to our premium guests.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Learning & enforcing appropriate food and safety standards
- Adhering to all safety and sanitation policies
- Ensuring all food is delivered to suites in a timely and efficient manner
- Learns the menu items and sides, sauces and accompaniments
- Assists attendants in setting suites and clearing dishes, during and post events
- Works well with others, positive, polite, willing to learn
- Ability to stand and walk 7 to 12 hours depending on the event
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Assist with various tasks when needed
- Be willing to assist other departments and follow instructions
- Be able to provide exceptional service to both fellow team members and guests alike
- Outstanding communication, problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.