Suite Supervisor at Hard Rock Stadium
Job Listing: Suites Supervisor
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking Suite Supervisors for the Hard Rock Stadium operation in Miami Gardens, FL.
Sodexo Live! at Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is the home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl LIV and the 100th anniversary of the NFL, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences
Ideal candidate must be highly driven, maintain a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment. The Suites Supervisor is responsible for the general oversight of all events, including the set-up, service, and break down.
The Suites Supervisor's top priority will be to ensure a successful event that upholds Hard Rock Stadium, keep standards while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the suites, warehouse, beverage & events managers on all event specific operations.
- Communicate clearly with beverage, warehouse, suites teams to ensure prompt and punctual service.
- Ensure all necessary items and equipment are prepared and transported for each event and all items are cleaned, returned, and stored at the conclusion of the event.
- Work with the suites attendant to set up, service, and break down of all items for events including tables, chairs, linens, beverage, suites equipment, food, and beverage, etc.
- Supervise in house and outsourced staff during all aspects of catered, suites, or bar events to ensure high quality service standards and presentations are met.
- Reinforce service procedures and departmental standard operating procedures to produce a flawless event.
- Ability to move beverage equipment and vendor related items ensuring proper safety standards within the department.
- Keep management informed of all emergent issues related to department.
- Assist in inventory, cleaning, and organizing all equipment.
- Oversee that proper care is taken in respect to all equipment and inventory, including glass, silver, tableware, and linens.
- Ability to work all roles in a food and beverage service environment.
- Maintain proper stock level of all suites equipment.
- Follow safe storage, service, and sanitation practices.
- Perform other duties, tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Related field, or equivalent combination of training and/or experience preferred.
- Must have flexible availability including day shift and night shift hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to serve legally alcohol in MB required.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in banquet, or special events management preferred.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience and strong customer service skills required.
- Must possess effective communication, coaching, interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in weight (storage bins, shelves). Must be able to maneuver in an often tightly quartered environment.
- Hours are often extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live! however, only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other applicable provincially protected status.