Suites Manager at Lucas Oil Stadium
- 18-Jul-2023 to Until Filled (PST)
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- 62500 per year
- Full-Time Salary Year Round
Job Listing: Hospitality Manager - Suites
Nothing beats the power of being at a live event. That's why we're proud to announce the launch of Sodexo Live!, our brand dedicated to the sports, events and hospitality industry. We concentrate all of our skills, insight, and experience into one brand that instinctively knows how to make the most of every moment. Let's go Live! together.
Location: We are seeking an experienced Suites Manager for Lucas Oil Stadium located in Indianapolis, IN.
Lucas Oil Stadium is a state-of-the-art retractable roof, multi-purpose facility seating over 67,000 fans while featuring spectacular views of the downtown Indianapolis skyline.
Luxury suites provide premium seating opportunities within sporting venues. Luxury suites are typically owned by individuals or corporations and usually include private dining/reception areas, theater-type seating, flat screen monitors, Internet access and other features. The Hospitality Manager - Suites will execute upgraded experiences that exceed fan expectations and maximize revenue while effectively controlling expenses.
The Hospitality Manager - Suites' highest priorities will be to ensure that standards for cleanliness, quality, service, timeliness, safety, sanitation and regulatory compliance are met with regard to food service within the suites seating areas.
During season (and off-season when events take place), the Hospitality Manager - Suites will plan and prepare in advance according to anticipated attendance, will provide hands-on management and oversight during events, and will organize and support post-event closing and clean-up.
The Hospitality Manager - Suites will ensure the highest levels of guest satisfaction and will direct Suites staff in the areas service, sales, cash handling and operational duties and will work closely with other departments such as Catering, Culinary and Administration to ensure that Suites operations run smoothly.
- Maximize Sodexo Live!'s revenue and operational excellence through execution of systems and policies related to premium services operations within a stadium setting.
- Manage, guide and mentor for Suites staff; Contribute to goal of making Sodexo Live! #1 in Event Hospitality and the #1 Employer of Choice through personal commitment and leading by example.
- Bachelor's degree and/or appropriate combination of education and experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous leadership experience within a diverse food and beverage environment, to include management of a large staff and focus on exceptional client and customer service.
- Venue catering/concessions experience and multi-site experience strongly preferred, as this position will have responsibility over multiple locations including cafes, coffee shops, bistros and convenience locations.
- Experience across a broad range of premium dining styles: buffets, premium presentations and action stations, plated meals, ala carte service and table side preparations.
- Strong working knowledge of food safety, sanitation, and general workplace safety standards with knowledge of Health Department requirements.
- Demonstrated financial acumen; P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is highly desirable
- Technologically savvy, with high proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with a variety of organizational functions and divisions to accomplish tasks.
- Proven ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management; Ability to promote and participate in team environment concepts.
- Self starter who can work independently and on several tasks/projects simultaneously, and who can contribute to functional areas of the business outside of retail operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Initiative in identifying and resolving problems timely and effectively.
- Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live!. While only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted, your resume will remain on file for 90 days.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.