Unit Controller 2
Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at SodexoMagic. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION!
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Controller for Morgan State University located in Baltimore, MD.
This is a Unit Controller position and will provide unit finance support weekly Revenue/Expense projections, budget process and reviews, forecast updates, period close, and ad hoc reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly). This position will serve as the primary point of contact for unit finance projections, questions, and concerns. Responsible for ensuring AR, AP, and budgeting comply with Sodexo standards. Must be very comfortable with Excel, and other various office programs and spreadsheets. Ensures weekly and monthly operating reports are completed as well as monthly analysis of those results.
The successful candidate will:
- manage monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting and reconciliation of the activities of current and future contracts as assigned per contract terms;
- conduct monthly analysis of the financial performance of clients or contracts assigned;
- work with Supply Managers and National Account Executives (NAE) to ensure all client volume is being received;
- interact with all levels of management including NAE of each program, Regional Account Managers, corporate finance, and Financial Service Center personnel as well as with the external clients for the contracts the analyst manages;
- conduct client or contract-specific reporting and analysis; and/or
- conduct ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- attention to detail;
- demonstrate strong Excel skills
- union experience is a plus
- UFS Experience
- Fiori Experience
- Market Connection Experience
- Catertrax Experience
- Working Knowledge of Evision
- have effective communication skills (written & verbal);
- succeed in a team environment;
- are customer service oriented;
- have strong finance knowledge, as well as strong research and analytical skills;
- adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently;
- demonstrate excellent organizational skills;
- can manage competing priorities and deadlines; and/or
- generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with contracts is a plus
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.